Website Ted Baker
As a key member of the Group finance team, to deliver high quality internal and external consolidated reporting including monthly finance board pack (P&L and balance sheet), Annual Report, Interim Report.
- Provision of technical accounting support and guidance across the business.
- Monthly management accounting and annual statutory accounts preparation for non-trading entities.
- Monthly management accounting and review of financial information received from Joint Ventures.
- Involvement in preparation of consolidated annual budgets and forecasts.
- Consolidation for the purposes of half year and year end reporting and working with the Group Reporting Manager to manage the audit and deliver the external reporting including half year report and annual report.
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations to identify potential risks and opportunities and ensure compliance with group policies and procedures.
- Development of a group accounting policies and procedures framework.
- Oversight of intercompany balances across the Group to ensure elimination.
- Working with the Group Reporting Manager on the month end process overseeing the timely delivery of high quality information from all subsidiaries and understanding variances from budgets and forecasts and to prepare monthly consolidated management reporting under IFRS (P&L and balance sheet).
- Has a quality focus and attention to detail with delivery to a high standard
- Drive, enthusiasm and a proactive nature
- Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organisation skills
- Able to multi task in a very fast paced environment
- ACA Qualified accountant
- Strong technical skills and experience of listed company reporting and multi-currency consolidations
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A