Website Ted Baker
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’**
Ted Baker is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Mid-weight Retoucher to join our experienced and skilled in-house studio team.
- Have an input into retouch workflow methods.
- Support Post-Production Manager in overseeing retouch team.
- Retouch all images to a high standard, taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of your output.
- Ensure colour between image and physical product is consistent.
- Adhere to Ted’s studio workflow procedure, ensuring images are filled correctly.
- Meeting daily targets set by Post-Production Manager.
- To actively share best practices with the team and help mentor new staff.
- Showing initiative and creativity in a constant evolving visual environment.
- Carry out ad hoc duties for the various creative departments within the business.
- Liaise and build relationships with other departments involved in the studio process.
- To take responsibility for the retouch team when Post-Production Manager is absent.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A