As we’ve recently announced, we are moving our Toronto-area Downstream offices (which are focused primarily on refining and marketing) to Calgary, to ensure we remain competitive for the long-term and to better integrate our Downstream business with the rest of Suncor. This is an exciting opportunity for new team members to fill roles made available during this process and be part of our success in the future.
Reporting to the Manager, Associate Support & Site Operations (AS&SO), the is accountable to assist with the monitoring of key service performance metrics, the reporting and execution of process improvements and aiding with the delivery of transformational change. The Analyst AS&SO will work closely with the Coordinator AS&SO and the Specialist Vendor Quality and Training to facilitate the delivery of initiatives designed to improve the experience of the various stakeholders. The Analyst will play a key role supporting the Manager, AS&SO as well as the AS&SO team by taking the lead for various Run the Business and Project based activities.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to achieve AS&SO steady state and project deliverables
- Provide insight and identify efficiencies in business processes and reporting
- Assist with major projects, including vendor transitions
- Use a questioning attitude and creative problem solving to surface and resolve operational challenges
- Be responsible for maintaining reports and reporting cadence, project schedules and developing and delivering communications to key stakeholders and vendors
- You are an action-oriented self-starter and you are comfortable taking the lead for the initiatives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, often with competing priorities
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Alignment with our values safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A