As a sales associate in our Sports Medicine specialty, you’ll be the face of Stryker products. You will be assisting Sales Representatives in the sales, promotion and marketing of Stryker products. You will educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
- Must be able to readily solve customer complaints and questions.
- Must have command of all products, including functionality, features, and factors that differentiate Stryker products from its competitors’ products, and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
- Must be able to analyze territory market potential prioritize call patterns accordingly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A