Primarily a sales position, the Technology Sales Area Representative maximizes sales by leveraging strong selling skills while assisting customers in Capital Goods (Divisions 1, 2, 3).
- Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
- Provides coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require and as associate training supports.
- Communicating regularly with their Manager to maximize sales.
- Maintains company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively as required in Technology.
- Properly secures all company assets and physical inventory.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all areas, including receiving area, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Ensures the proper use and care of all equipment.
- Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
- As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
- Three months to one year of previously related experience is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
- A significant amount of effort is required while stocking shelves and placing merchandise, however, there is flexibility in choosing when to stop and relax.
- Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required.
- A moderate level of concentration is required while restocking according to plan-o-grams, however, there is flexibility in choosing when to stop and typically does not exceed more than two consecutive hours at a time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A