At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Assistant Bakery Manager is responsible to provide excellent customer satisfaction through the management and leadership of Bakery Clerks. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards in quality, variety, selection, food safety, and sanitation for all products produced and sold in the Bakery Department. You will also ensure quality bakery products through proper rotation procedures, monitoring cases for damaged items, and following all health and sanitation guidelines. As the Assistant Bakery Manager, you are responsible for assisting the Bakery Manager in the daily supervision of Bakery Department operations, ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service, monitoring the quality of Bakery product, and acting as manager in the absence of the Bakery Manager as needed to address employee relations, coaching, and general department supervision needs. The Assistant Bakery Manager effectively coordinates production, merchandising, and sales through ongoing planning, direction, communication, goal setting, brainstorming, and teamwork.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes; including night, weekends, and holidays.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to give and take direction participating in a team environment.
- Be able to answer phones and take special orders.
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and sanitize work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.).
- Be able to operate and use knives, scales, wrappers, compactors, garbage disposals, pallet jacks, and hand trucks as needed. Uses knowledge of scales and weight measures to accurately weigh and label products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A