Crew positions are entry level opportunities with both full and part time possibilities to fit within your life. As one would expect, cash handling, fuel transactions, cleaning and stocking are part of the role with some Foodservice positions specifically tasked with food prep and foodservice safety. What you might not expect is the camaraderie of the store team and fun interactions with customers. Retail or foodservice experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude, Speedway’s training programs will prepare you to excel at the role.
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A