Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Join the experts in the Content Protection team at Sky. Whatever your project, you’ll be in the driving seat from day one, developing the software that steers us to success.
- Use cutting-edge technology and contribute to the success of current and future products for Sky.
- Develop software that underpins our products and improves how we work
- Develop innovative TV Products and leading Content Protection projects such as our recent Sky Glass product and Group wide Subscriber Card Management programmes.
- Work in the Content Protection team on business-critical systems which allow customers to get the content they love.
- Valuable to have experience of: AWS services including; API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB. Cloud Deployment frameworks such as CDK, CloudFormation or Serverless.
- Experience of other development languages also considered.
- Exposure to Agile Development approaches such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing also helpful.
- Development skills and experience in Python 3.6+ for our new product development roadmap.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A