We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our team playing a key role as Executive Assistant to our Director of Corporate Communications & Business Development and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The role is to provide high-level administrative, operational management and special project support organizing a busy executive schedule both internally and externally with a variety of customer and board engagements.
- Organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise the calendar based on business/customer needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance. Attention to detail is critical.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations, meeting minutes and reports
- Team player who effectively interfaces with employees from across the team and company
- Screen incoming telephone calls / emails etc.; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Project management and organisation of events and departmental activities such as off-sites, training, annual group event – location / logistics / invoicing etc.
- Represent the company and executive in a positive way through initiative, great delivery skills and sound judgement Build strong relationships with other EA/PA’s supporting leaders across the business and be a
- proactive part of this critical network
- Proactive planning and organising complex diary management – coordinate internal and external meetings & travel ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new employees
- Organise major meetings from inception to execution ensuring that all aspects of the meeting are considered to ensure a successful outcome to include Divisional Management Meetings
- Expense reporting and monitoring, raising purchase orders and team budget management.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- You will have extensive administrative experience in a complex environment with the ability to work independently, determining priorities and have a flexible approach to your role.
- Strong teamwork skills, and the ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes and work effectively with all working styles.
- This is a great role for someone who enjoys managing projects, collaborating and feels comfortable working at an executive level
- We are looking for an experienced EA with the ability to assess priorities and make sound judgement calls when needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hull, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A