The Project Estimator function of Siemens Traffic Solutions is involved in Tender and Bid activity on behalf of Manufacturing providing accurate information regarding labor assembly time and consolidating material costs from procurement to compile works costs, this would then be presented in a professional manner.
- Derive costings using experience
- To improve the estimating process.
- To openly work with all business functions and levels, encouraging and supporting the best use of resources to achieve functional objectives
- Develops and maintains an awareness of modern test method practices and processes
- Sets workload priorities and lead the department to achieve Operations goals
- This position works with key data concerning cost information. The post holder needs to be well organized and able to work methodically and accurately under pressure.
- Need to probe and challenge existing principles.
- Experience in manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills
- HNC level in an appropriate discipline
- Experience in estimating in a similar environment (KEY)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A