We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team!
- Read blue prints and spot welds steel & galvanized parts
- Work may be verified for correctness.
- Works with ISO/work standards.
- Completes confirmation documentation via SAP data management system or DMM.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure functioning and safe working conditions and wears appropriate PPE.
- Accesses and utilizes various documents, with the use of computers, associated with the manufacture of products in assembly for completion of confirmations (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Performs other work as advised by Supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic Welding experience
- Ability to read blueprints and apply basic shop math, digital literacy, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Work standing for the duration of the shift
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A