You will communicate design details to customers, installation and service teams, and subcontractors. You will also interface with other trades to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers’ expectations. This role acts as a mentor and provides on-the-job training to less-experienced technicians.
- Operational Testing, Verification, and Acceptance: Run routine reports to review system operation. Participate in final inspection and testing. Support customer acceptance and the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Assist with customer training on system operations. Complete and submit routine written reports. Provide plans and fire safety system documents to engineering for as-built drawings. Identify code and non-conformance issues and make recommendations for system installation.
- Project Site Communication and Coordination: May support others in the scheduling of trade contractors to coordinate start-up services as needed. Adhere to local, corporate, and OSHA safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand design and construction documents
- Ability to work in a variety of circumstances, including climbing ladders, scaffolds, and high-lift equipment; working in ducts, crawl spaces, roofs, basements, above ceilings, and in outside/inside/heat/cold/day/night conditions
- Must be able to differentiate types/colors of wire
- Must be able to use hand tools, laptop, email, smartphone, and tablet
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A