The successful candidate will deliver or improves the range of activities necessary to seamlessly integrate and operate one of the world’s largest IT estates. The scope covers service management activities, Hybrid on-premise and Cloud operational landscapes with many integration points; and the integration of the interdependent services of diverse internal and external service providers into end-to-end services which deliver value to Shell.The Product Manager should bring together the capabilities needed to enable the Product roadmap from across the organization, and through a unique combination of Oil Market Analysis and technical skill lead and inspire their team with influence.
- Global oil refinery capacity and maintenance schedules, focusing establishing forecasts, nowcasts and actualizing data.
- Drive the exploration of the problem space with the business, absorbing problem, business and practical knowledge and using this to provide constructive and effective direction and suggestions.
- Challenge and advise – the best Product Managers are partners and consultants, not just executors of process.
- Embody best practice in the use of SCRUM and bring others on that journey through training, coaching and support.
- Ability to shape and translate a technology enabled vison into delivery of successful business outcomes
- Ability to build strong collaborative partnerships within and outside of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, in English, required.
- Highly analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years as a consultant at a top consulting firm.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A