Shell Polymers Monaca, Shell’s new ethane cracker in Beaver county, will be a world-scale petrochemical facility that upgrades locally-produced ethane from Marcellus and Utica shale formations gas production to make polyethylene. As construction of the site progresses, the site is now growing to support Commissioning and Start-Up activities and prepare for full operation in the early 2020s.
- Providing proactive focal point responsibility for all general administrative matters,
- Support line management with staff movements including office space, on boarding, computers, etc.
- General office support including Document Control Coordination and Records Management/TRIM
- List coordination – distribution lists, Site contact information and organization charts
- Event management such as service anniversaries, retirements, group meetings and meals
- Manage Department website
- Order and management of department supplies and equipment
- Focal point for booking and managing conference rooms.
- Manage required bulletin board postings.
- Minimum five (5) of related experience
- Proven ability to interact and maintain relationships at all levels
- Proven experience working with confidential and sensitive HSSE matters
- Ability to manage and support multiple reporting and compliance deadlines
- Ability to work independently, identify priorities and manage workload
- SharePoint and database/spreadsheet experience
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to work independently and proactively without close supervision, while managing changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and handle high workloads comfortably
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A