The Jiffy Lube District Manager is responsible for assisting Jiffy Lube franchisees in developing a profitable and growing business. The District Manager will serve as a business consultant, helping franchisees deliver on their objectives of customer growth, product volume increase, business development, and revenue. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to autonomously manage their individual book of business.
- Influence and manage Key Accounts, including multi-layered organizations, to deliver operational, commercial and customer excellence. Work with business owners varying in size of 1 to 50 stores.
- Assist franchisees in increasing customer counts and revenue that contribute to long-term, sustainable business growth.
- Visit and coach Jiffy Lube store managers and employees to deliver Operational Excellence
- Analyze data and generate insights that will influence performance improvement with franchisees
- Anticipate plan gaps and opportunities by generating leading estimates and taking action to meet targets
- Meet face-to-face and virtually with franchisees to conduct frequent business reviews
- Communicate and ensure consistency in marketing programs and promotions at the store level
- Grow and retain fleet key accounts and business relationships by actively planning and calling on customers. Plan, train, and assist Franchisees with customer calls and visits.
- Protect the Jiffy Lube brand by enforcing the Franchise Agreement and Policy and Procedure Manual (P&P).
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effectively work in a home office / virtual setting
- Attend required Jiffy Lube corporate meetings and conventions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A