We’re looking for a Retail Store Manager to join our Mayfair Mall location in Victoria, BC. Reporting to the Retail Area Manager, the Store Manager is responsible for delivering a best-in-class in-store experience for our customers and store team members, achieving performance objectives including sales goals and running an operationally sound store. The Store Manager builds and inspires a high-performing team that deliver positive experiences for our customers as they learn, shop and get support. A successful Store Manager has an entrepreneurial spirit, maintains awareness of the market and industry trends and builds collaborative relationships with market, regional, and divisional stakeholders.
- A full range of rewards that includes access to a generous share purchase program and retirement plans
- Incredible employee discounts on Shaw products & services
- Paid vacation starting at three weeks per year for a healthy work-life balance
- An amazing opportunity to take on a leadership role and develop your career at a company invested in your professional growth
- Great career growth opportunities available throughout all Shaw and Freedom locations nationwide
- You must be able to maintain a varied work schedule to support the operational hours of our various retail stores, channels, and region. This includes evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- You may be expected to work in other Shaw retail store locations
- Willing to challenge the status quo and ask questions
- Able to put decisions into action, create a plan, and execute
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to identify barriers and overcome obstacles
- Exceptional at time management, prioritization, and multitasking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A