- Provide administrative support to senior manager(s).
- Co-ordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently take responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- Booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Handling overall co-ordination of any events/conferences/meetings as and when required.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintaining office systems.
- Effectively liaison with staff in other departments and external contacts as required for fulfillment of specific tasks.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of stationery, equipment, and other consumables.
- Co-ordination of travel and stay arrangements for any kind of overseas travel involved for senior managers.
- Overall responsible for co-ordination and smooth running of day to day affairs in the respective department/division.