As a Maintenance Assistant Supervisor, you’ll assist the supervisor with leading the team in the daily operation and coordination of building maintenance repairs, plumbing (water and sewer), concrete repair, caulking, asphalt, culinary equipment, air pneumatic systems, natural and propane gas systems, fire systems, storm drains, netting, sump pumps and other general systems. You will:
- Be responsible for daily operation and coordination of maintenance team, staff work schedule and daily work assignments.
- Train and develop new and existing ambassadors. Work with the Supervisor to develop and communicate training schedules and feedback sessions.
- Coach, mentor, and evaluate ambassadors; provide input for written evaluations and performance appraisals.
- Assist supervisor with managing labor and expense within assigned budget.
- Assist with project management and long-term planning.
- Ensure excellent customer service by responding to and anticipating customer requirements, expectations, and needs.
- Maintain a safe work environment and adheres to safety requirements; ensure ambassadors receive all required safety training.
- Ability to meet company driving guidelines.
- Ability to operate all available Plant Engineering equipment (forklift, man lift, etc.).
- Ability to lead several projects concurrently, organizing and planning workload.
- Effectively motivate and train a diverse workforce to task completion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A