Do you have outgoing and uplifting spirit to consistently put a smile on someone’s face? Do you have the ability to take action and turn every interaction into a positive guest experience? We’ve got a great opportunity for you to connect with our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- As a Resort Services Host at Discovery Point, you’ll be responsible for reservations, check in, and escorting processes of all marine mammal interaction programs managed through Discovery Point. This will include but not be limited to booking guests, updating, and confirming reservations, outfitting guests in wetsuit attire, assisting with locker check out, and ensuring timely arrival of guests for each step-in reservation. Additionally, these ambassadors will assist guests with park amenity upgrades, as well as aide Zoological in conducting safety orientations. This position demands a high level of guest service, interaction, and communication.
- Must have a working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Must be able to process monetary transactions and accurately use a register, cash handling experience a plus.
- You must possess a valid state driver’s license and be able to obtain a SEA driver’s license. May be trained in driving 12-15 passenger van.
- Ability to work in high stress conditions and maintain composure in both presence and communication.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A