Website San Diego Gas & Electric
Analyzes business problems and issues of moderate scope using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and data elements. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools. Communicate data conclusions and recommendations based on data analysis.
- Performs analysis in support of client’s business needs. Gathers relevant information, organizes and analyzes data looking for trends and patterns. Interprets results and collaborates with other Data Analysts to determine recommendations to be taken based on the applicable information.
- Understands data needs and develops report specifications to extract data from systems. Plans and selects best data elements needed for reports. Runs reports and compiles data from multiple sources. Inspects data and verifies accuracy of data in reports. Transforms data into usable format.
- Verifies and inputs data into systems of company record
- Presents data through written reports, metrics, and data visualization.
- Maintains and expands current knowledge of technical developments in data analytics field.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Utilizes data manipulation techniques while extracting, querying, and transforming data.
- Ability to write and present clear and efficient insights developed through analysis.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize competing responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solves problems within established policies and procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of reporting capabilities of SAP, ERPs, CRMs, and/or other databases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics or equivalent training and/or experience.
Company: San Diego Gas & Electric
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Cajon, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A