SABIC Americans Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and 6 years of progressively responsible post-Bachelor’s degree related experience.
- Position also requires 4 years of experience with development of disclosures and patents, chemical processes and integration, technical assessments of new and existing petrochemical technologies, business case development, and conceptual process design.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sugar Land, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A