Website Royal Caribbean
This position is responsible for conducting and coordinating various analyses as determined by Management in support of operations decision making. This position prepares evaluations, reports and analyses of financial plans and operating forecast as well as reviews financial data for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Runs daily financial reports for Sr. Management to evaluate actual data vs. forecast.
- Partners with AP, Sr. Management and vendors to process outstanding invoices and run weekly outstanding and committed PO report.
- Prepares month end reclass entries for closing purposes to make sure all financial data has been captured and recorded correctly.
- Maintains continuous contact with operating groups to keep current on business developments.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and development of Essbase planning and analysis tool.
- Supports special projects by providing financial controls and analysis.
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university and/or one to three years related financial and business analysis experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Strong written and oral communication skills and be able to work effectively with all levels of operational personnel.
- Strong PC skills are required.
- Advance Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Brio is helpful.
Company: Royal Caribbean
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A