The Manager, Network Implementation BC will lead a team responsible for overall project delivery including new site installations, RAN upgrades, and transport solutions. The successful candidate must be highly collaborative, and capable of operating effectively in the project environment while developing and coaching a team of professionals and creating business opportunities.
- Build and foster relationships with municipalities, utilities companies, partners, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to secure long term success and business opportunities
- Effectively manage a budget and deliver against targets.
- Support stakeholders and remove roadblocks to ensure successful delivery of projects and programs including new macro wireless sites, RAN upgrades, in building systems, transport solutions, and small cells in a semi-matrix environment
- Assess potential project risks and identify and apply solutions that enable the success of the team
- Build and drive a collaborative culture aligned to governance processes
- Lead, manage and motivate team by mentoring, coaching, and supporting development plans
- Understanding of wireless and wireline network functionality, principles, standards and technology trends.
- Ability to plan, execute, track and report on multiple simultaneous initiatives with varying priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, investigative, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communication (written and verbal), negotiation and facilitation skills with various audiences.
- Must have the ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks, and align teams.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and build alignment around what has been prioritize
- Expert problem solving, troubleshooting decision making skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A