Website River Island
We have an exciting opportunity in our Fraud and Payments team for an experienced people manager with a strong background in online fraud prevention.
If you are an ambitious and driven individual with the right talent and experience, this could be the role for you!
Reporting into the Global Fraud and Payments Manager, the Fraud Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Fraud Analysts and Administrators and ensuring the effective day to day management and delivery of a 7-day operation.
In addition to managing fraud, the role will focus on ensuring the team is continuously delivering value and positive impact to the Business and our Customers.
- Identify and manage fraud risk while maximising acceptance rates at checkout
- Effective team performance management and talent development, with a focus on quality & productivity
- Provide a 1st class service to the Business and our Customers, ensuring all SLAs are met
- Optimisation of fraud rules, tools and techniques to minimise online fraud and identify commercial opportunities
- Implement effective solutions and on-going process improvements to ensure the timely detection and analysis of fraudulent activity
- Management of fraud and chargebacks, including PSD2-related fraud
- Ensure key KPIs and projects/ initiatives are measured and reported on
- Work closely with 3rd party fraud and payment partners to ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach
- Be the subject matter expert for fraud and payments and Customer Service’s point of contact for customer escalations
- Manage a team of 6 (4 x Fraud Analysts and 2 x Fraud Administrators)
- Motivate and inspire the team, and drive high standards of performance to maximise each individual’s ability and ensure key KPIs are met
- Ensure each team member is fully aware of the strategy and understands their role and responsibilities
- Act as SME and an escalation point for Fraud & Payments matters
- Promote and maintain strong communication and engagement with key stakeholders
- Experienced in managing online fraud for a Business with a Customer-facing E-Commerce website
- An excellent people manager who knows how to manage performance and talent effectively, and provide direction, coaching and motivation
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work across multiple workstreams and think on their feet
- Able to engage and communicate effectively at all levels, with excellent verbal and written
- Able to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others
- Able to see the ‘whole picture’ and recognise the impact of activities across the Business
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A