- The job holder is responsible to achieve / over achieve the sales revenue targets as per business plan including managing the sales team and the entire sales process flow in terms of strategy, prospect management and closing of deals.
- The job holder has to establish a team of customer facing including Business Development Managers, Senior Business Development Managers.
- The Regional Business Development Manager has to target new markets internationally to conduct Launches, Road shows and client meetings.
- Provides inputs to the Head of Sales and proposes sales strategy, annual sales plans, targets, process flows and timelines
- Establish strategy/plan for sales team.
- Activate launch/events
- Manage distribution channels
- Understands market pulse to establish and achieve benchmarks in order to achieve/overachieve the set targets
- Deploys the right strategy together with the HOS/CCO for the launches and events
- Controls and monitors the property inventory list in order to maximise sales-by knowing what should be released and what shouldn’t base on the market
- Rolls out new initiatives in liaison with other departments
- Sets individual targets for sales team with the approval of HOS / CCO.
- Ensures sales target achievement of the team as per business plan.
- Conducts reviews with team members for monitoring pipeline and target achievement.
- Ensures capturing of leads and prospects in the system.
- Accompanies team members during outside appointments wherever necessary.
- Participates during product launches and other events and provides feedback to the Marketing team.
- Maintains cordial relations with all agencies registered under Emaar Agents Advantage Program.
- Handles customer complaints to maintain good customer service.
- Prospects and meets clients outside the sales office by scheduling meetings in a way that do not affect the daily operations.
- Ensures all documents in self-custody are properly documented and tracked using milestones.
- Verifies all related documents and approves the Exception forms and Sales cancellation forms arising out of transactions.
- Ensures compliance with sales policies at all times.
- Introducing new international markets to conduct sales.
- Improvement and change recommendation in practice and in business or policy/process.
- Gives final approval to a sale or a lease to ensure the deal conforms with the current price, payment terms and policy.
- Represents Emaar in signing the sales.
- Establish sales team.
- Prioritizes and plans teams and own tasks to ensure they are completed within set deadlines.
- Conducts mid-year and final appraisals for sales team and provides performance feedback to team members.
- Proposes trainings to develop skills within the team.
- Prepares MIS reports providing information on progress, targets, etc.
- Prepares sales reports as requested by Head of Sales or Senior Management.
- Minimum Graduate Degree in relevant discipline/industry
- Minimum 6 years experience in sales ideally in insurance, a property development, real estate organization
- Minimum 2 years general management experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
- Provides coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
- Provide rational input in negotiations.
- Ability to inspire others.
- Ability to take decisions.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and perseverance.
- Ability to adapt to change.
Real Estate Development
Management Information Systems (MIS)
Level of education
- Real Estate