As a Redfin Agent, you’ll be out in the field, building relationships with customers while sharing your expertise to help them navigate their home purchase. We’ll handle the advertising and logistics so you can focus on what you love about real estate and building your business, all while earning a steady income and top-tier benefits .
- Benefit from a dedicated support team of licensed real estate professionals responsible for marketing, open houses, showings, inspections, and the closing process
- Use our custom-built technology to access the latest market data and manage your transactions, client information, and more!
- Receive hands-on training and mentoring in programs designed to support your success
- Guide your customers as they navigate their home purchase, representing them through negotiations and the closing process
- Build your business by serving customers generated by Redfin and then through your own repeat and referral network
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Enthusiasm for learning and using new tech tools
- Knowledge of your local community
- Active real estate license in the state where you’ll work (required)
- Goal-oriented; strong drive to meet performance goals
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A