This important role will place you at the heart of the bank’s third line of defence, providing independent, objective testing and assurance. You will provide robust challenging insight and assistance on key pan-Group audits in areas including Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process, assessing Funding and Capital Planning, risk appetite, models, risk management and reporting.
- Leverage IA’s industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Drive assurance for regular and complex engagements on time and to budget.
- Build and develop key relationships at senior levels in the organisation
- Supervise and lead team members through the engagement stage, and support them through coaching and help them to realise their potential
- Use a commercial mind-set, make sure that the engagement team works efficiently
- Lead the production of high quality written reports which detail any issues identified
- Provide timely and well positioned feedback on team and individual performance
- A proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- The ability to support and supervise your team through coaching, feedback and development, taking a proactive approach towards identifying and promoting talent
- A Treasury or Accounting qualification would also be beneficial
- Strong understanding of best practice in management of funding, liquidity and capital risks at a complex financial institution
- Strong understanding of key regulatory requirements relating to Treasury Risks, such as the Liquidity Coverage Ratio, IRRBB, ILAAP and capital requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A