As Senior CRM Software Tester for our new CRM team, you’ll help establish new software testing practices for the CRM team. You’ll be helping to set the direction, design and implementation of RBS International’s new CRM cloud platform, underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365, and build out test automation frameworks to help us move to CI/CD DevOps approaches.
We’ll look to you to produce detailed test strategy approaches that align to our processes and make sure the output quality from all testing meets the specified requirements, and you’ll also be accountable for test management, scheduling, execution and control including resource plans.
- Applying your proven software testing and automation practices over Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Platform
- Helping to join up an end-to-end data platform strategy with your peers within the Data Engineering, Data Analysis and Data Science teams
- Providing direction and leadership on all testing matters within the programme or project, including the adoption and compliance with bank-wide change standards
- Acting both as a key stakeholder and key adviser in the overall delivery of the project or programme of work
- Undertaking end-to-end test management, including planning, risk, issue, dependency management, lessons learnt and governance
- Reviewing all key collateral relating to delivery and making sure it’s of sufficient quality and with no gaps or duplication
We’re looking for someone with project management skills and a detailed knowledge of the full systems development lifecycle and key delivery stages. You’ll also need experience of leading an end-to-end testing capability and taking accountability for such deliveries.
- In-depth knowledge of key testing methodologies, with the ability to influence and eventually lead thought process on methodology and governance
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A