The RBC Capital Markets RLaunch Program is a global initiative geared toward senior-level candidates who have been on a voluntary career break for greater than one year. Candidates join as full-time, permanent employees. The program is designed to re-introduce top talent to Capital Markets and provide training, mentorship and networking opportunities while offering a comprehensive experience across different business lines. The program complements our existing efforts to increase diverse talent in senior roles. Successful participants join as full-time permanent employees in a direct hire program structure. The program is designed to re-introduce external talent to Capital Markets and provide targeted training, mentorship and networking opportunities while offering comprehensive experience across business lines.
This innovative return to work program has been designed to provide opportunities for unparalleled exposure to various groups within capital markets, allowing candidates to get on the fast track at a premier global investment bank.
Based on your skillset and experience to date, you may collaborate with various teams in capital markets at RBC such as Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets, and Investor & Treasury Services or within RBC’s functional groups such as Finance, Law/Compliance or Technology
The program is flexible and offers two structures – challenging rotational assignments or a direct hire placement approach. Either structure will allow you to utilize your education and related industry experience to further develop your Capital Markets knowledge while accelerating your leadership capabilities.
As part of the Returnship Program, we will support employees with a range of learning opportunities as well as more personalized coaching and networking opportunities, gaining unique exposure to senior leaders while broadening exposure to different areas of Capital Markets.
- Post-secondary education and designation/certifications applicable to working within Capital Markets (CA, CFA, CPA, MBA etc.) is required
- Relevant experience in Capital Markets or related industry
- Curious, self-starters who are up for a challenge
- Individuals with a global mindset and innovative perspective
- Experience in revenue-generating, client facing roles (where applicable)
- Team players who can work effectively with others and bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, GB
Application Deadline: N/A