As a payroll analyst, you are responsible for various payroll related activities that include reconciling transactions, uploading journal entries and producing various monthly reports to name a few. You will serve as the main point of contact for all G/L account inquires as well as finance’s go-to person to answer questions related to payroll bank account reconciliations. To be successful you will need to have a keen eye for detail, be incredibly organized as this position has a strong multi-tasking component and have worked previously with highly confidential information.
- Prepares and uploads G/L batch entries.
- Downloads and prints monthly G/L Requester reports for balancing G/L payroll accounts.
- Compares and analyzes discrepancies. Investigates and explains variances, determines action plan to clear differences, escalates and reports any issues when necessary.
- Tracks all payroll adjustments (ACH payments, ACH returns, wires, and SAP check voids, etc.) and provides report to Finance Department for payroll bank reconciliation.
- Matches tax funding to bank account withdrawals daily to catch discrepancies.
- Documents and maintains standard operation procedures (SOP) for all major job responsibilities
- Previous experience working effectively in a fast paced, deadline-oriented payroll environment.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle issues with discretion and good judgment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A