Purpose of the job is accountable for efficient administrative support to the regional Human Capital by ensuring accurate and timeous processing of recruitment and selection documentation and seamless engagement of new employees.
- Assist with arranging interviews and related logistics.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Talent Sourcing department
- Attend to queries related to resourcing and other related activities.
- Assist in photocopying, and any other administrative function that may be required from time to time.
- Assist in compiling interview packs.
- Handle incoming file correspondence, including executive summaries and staff request forms for processing.
- Receive job applications and allocate to the relevant Practitioner.
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Certification in HR / Administration will be advantageous.
- Relevant 1 year experience in Human Resources and administration environment.
- Experience in SAP HCM will be added advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A