A great opportunity to join the group medical division team. The successful candidate will provide medical care to Qatar Airways employees and respond efficiently to any special issues within the operation. Ensures that medical operation remains regulatory compliant with applicable National and International Medical Regulatory bodies and offers best in class healthcare services
Liaises with Company doctors and coordinates the short and medium-term activities. Aids in updating and implementing protocols and deputizes in the absence of the section head.
- Prepares duty roster for company doctors.
- Coordinate and implement all medical services in QRMC according to the local and international health regulations
- Guide and support Company Doctors on special and sensitive cases.
- Assess, plan, monitor, and evaluate the medical services activities of Company Doctors.
- Provides input in updating manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, and statistics
- Perform any special tasks appointed by the direct manager and other duties that interfaces with other departments
- Oversee and supervise Company Doctors, ensuring the best healthcare services are provided at all times.
- Act as Medical Review Officer (MRO) in the absence of department head or Medical Director
- Aside from the above accountabilities; the Specialist Company Doctor also sees patients and performs the duties of Company Doctor.
- Aids in the evaluation and implementation of occupational and preventive health programs
- Liaise with local health authority and QCAA (Qatar Civil Aviation Authority) when required, on any health/medical-related matter.
- Organize improvements in all medical procedures to ensure safer and efficient service delivery.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Registration with Qatar MOH (Ministry of Health)
- Professional knowledge of Health and Aviation medicine standards and requirements
- Compassionate with listening skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of job-related experience
- Intermediate Life Support Certification (Mandatory by MOH)Preferred
- MBBS from an internationally recognized University
- Experience in managing different audit teams and multitasking.
- Computer Literacy
Company: QNB Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A