Website Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Specific responsibilities of the role includes providing reports on monthly corporate performance and technical support to the Sales Force to ensure increased awareness of QR’s products/services.
- You will provide weekly updates on trade and corporate sales force activities to be given to the management and conduct regular research on projects and events that involve corporate accounts.
- The Sales Analyst is responsible for effectively supporting the sales force to achieve and maximise the revenue targets of the assigned market to ensure the commercial success of the airline.
- You will assist in creating maximum awareness of QR’s product and services in the Travel Trade sector.
- You will support the Sales Manager in marketing efforts by planning, executing and delivering on corporate events and understanding how events can be turned into revenue opportunities.
- You must have the understanding of how to manipulate large sets of data and a proven initiative to develop creative and effective reports.
- We require a minimum of Bachelors degree qualification with at least 4 year experience in a similar role.
- You must have high degree of proficiency with analytical tools (MS Office professional, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, etc)
Qualification & Experience:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Application Deadline: N/A