PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to find a cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams. We are passionate about being data and technically agile and driving enhanced value for our clients and patients. Determined to improve patient health, we help PPD provide industry-leading statistical, programming and clinical pharmacology contributions through global delivery, consistent quality adherence and scientific insight. As an Associate Biostatistician, you will be in an entry level role that will allow you to gain industry training that will advance your career. At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
- Supports a lead statistician to learn lead responsibilities.
- Creates analysis databases. Coordinates with programmers and data management personnel as to database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- With mentoring, provides sample size calculations and review protocols for completeness, appropriateness of clinical design, and sound statistical analysis.
- With mentoring, provides randomization schemes and appropriate documentation.
- With mentoring, develops statistical analysis plan including table and listing specifications.
- Programs/validates statistical tables. Provides proper documentation and oversees the work of others who also assist in programming/validating.
- Participates in sponsor meetings and interacts with other departments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A