Website Piedmont Airlines
If you are committed to ensuring that Piedmont Hospital is clean and sanitize, check out our openings in Environmental Services. Our Environmental Services Shift Supervisor is responsible for leading a top-notch group of EVS professionals whos responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all areas in the hospital, including floors, furniture, windows and walls.
- Performs autonomous inspections and patient interviews on a daily and weekly basis, as well as administrative inspections on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that equipment and supplies are available and in working order and is able to troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Also has a working knowledge of all equipment used in the Environmental Services Department.
- Directly supervises assigned teams, completes performance reviews in a timely manner, and administers corrective action under the direction of the Supervisors & Manager of Environmental Services.
- Directly oversees the activities of assigned Environmental Services staff to ensure that assigned areas are properly cleaned and maintained in accordance with requisite standards of quality and safety. The Supervisor also assumes responsibility for care of equipment, control of supplies, and counseling of employees. Responsible for making decisions regarding staffing of EVS personnel for appropriate shift to ensure adequate coverage.
- Must have an understanding of Bed Management programs to perform assigned duties and to facilitate the timely flow of patients through the hospital by monitoring the bed turn-around times.
One (1) year of previous Environmental Services and/or healthcare experience required. Previous supervisory experience is preferred, and equivalent education may be substituted for experience.
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A