Are you efficient and organized, with a keen eye for detail? Help our department run effectively so we can provide the support our staff need to deliver the best possible patient care.
- Provide secretarial support by typing a variety of technical and non-technical material such as medical reports, policy and procedure updates, reference letters, on-call schedules, labels, correspondence, forms, and spreadsheets.
- Draft, format and provide graphic enhancement to materials and forward to originator within established departmental timeframes.
- Draft and sign routine correspondence.
- Arrange meetings for medical staff by booking appointments, locating and booking meeting rooms, notifying applicable personnel and typing and circulating agenda(s) as required; attend meetings to record proceedings, preparing minutes and forwarding to committee members.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Provide support for student/resident teaching and evaluation.
- Make travel arrangements for designated personnel by contacting travel agents, confirming travel dates, obtaining itineraries, compiling information and forwarding to designated staff for approval.
- Ability to keyboard at 60 wpm.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize work.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, CA
Application Deadline: N/A