The Asset Lifecycle Manager provides and oversees all program elements for the Analytical Research & Development (ARD) laboratory assets through various multidisciplinary activities supporting the overall site operations for the Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) – Americas Region II Durham Clinical Manufacturing Facility (DCMF) located in Durham, NC. This role will manage the total asset lifecycle from acquisition/onboarding, installation, preventive and reactive maintenance, removal and ultimate final disposition. This is to include but not be limited to regular updates and reconciliation of the Fixed Asset Registry (FAR) and support with physical inventory field activities.
With input from both the customer equipment owner and the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), this role will develop the correct service program for each asset within EAMS (Enterprise Asset Management System) or Pfizer’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CCMS). Additionally, this position will be responsible for the documentation of all asset maintenance activities within EAMS and serve as the site EAMS Administrator requiring the review of training requirements and On the Job Training (OJT) for new resources requiring system access.
The Asset Lifecycle Manager will also represent the site on various GWS Community of Practice or Regional Teams to ensure best practices and standards are being leveraged across the broader GWS portfolio.
This position will foster and maintain working relationships with colleague and contracted resources to analyze needs, provide recommendations, and execute plans and options that align with overall GWS goals and supported business line objectives and strategies.
- Provide required scheduling, data and information for colleague and contractor resources providing asset installation and preventive/corrective maintenance
- Ensure the FAR is accurate and reflects the current business use of instruments and any reconciliation with the disposal of assets through auction sale or transfer to another Pfizer site
- Issue and tag assets with the EAMS identifier and document all asset maintenance and service activities in EAMS
- Manage the inventory of offsite warehoused assets ensuring an accurate inventory, compliant storage and disposal through auction sale or site transfer when appropriate
- Complete related assignments and tasks as determined by GWS manager.
- Enhance department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Skilled collaborator and communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply new learnings through innovative ways of working and new processes
- Possess broad problem-solving skills
- Ability to foster working relationships with customer base
- Change agile and the ability to quickly adapt to customer needs and requirements
- Ability to present and discuss findings with manager, customers and contractors
- Demonstrated computer skills; Windows operating systems and databases and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A