All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives. Our Health and Science System Specialists Team provides leadership across patient care settings in the complex Hospital, Health System, and Key Medical Group environment to bring value to our customers and patients in this dynamic ecosystem.
- Scaled account-based medical groups and institutions, including but not limited to,
- Medical Groups, Community Hospitals and Hospital Systems
- Responsibilities include gaining access to, calling on, and educating high value clinicians, key targets, influencers, and decision makers within Health systems and/or their assigned accounts.
- In addition, this representative will also seek opportunities to compliantly gather customer and market insights, manage business relationships, understand formulary access, and engage in product promotion within their assigned accounts and/or across aligned health system affiliates.
- Sales responsibilities include relationship development with aligned and affiliated physician targets, KOLs, pharmacists, transition of care advocates, quality directors, pharmacy buyers and other prescription enablers within health system owned institutions, medical groups, and surrounding hospital service areas or within aligned acute care and medical group accounts
- . Clinical knowledge includes in-depth expertise in or demonstrated ability to learn current promotional therapeutic areas utilized both in ambulatory and in-patient settings. Demonstrate strong selling skills, broad knowledge of payer dynamics, competitors, and associated disease states.
- The HSSS is involved in local market planning and implementation of key initiatives within these systems and accounts and coordinates compliantly with Pfizer’s Key Account Managers and Medical Outcomes & Analytics through the IAT as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of previous Pharmaceutical biotech or medical marketing/promotional/sales, or relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership across peer groups with the ability to sell within specialized market where third-party reimbursement and service center has been utilized
- Advanced knowledge of disease states, therapeutic areas, and products
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- Must live within 25 miles of the border of the territory
- Have a history of marketing, promotional or sales success, strong territory management skills, outstanding communications skills, as well as demonstrated teamwork, leadership ability and accountability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A