The Site Relationship Partner is the main Pfizer point of contact for investigative sites, responsible for building and retaining relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of studies. The Site Relationship Partner is the “face of Pfizer” and therefore accountable for ensuring that sites receive necessary support and engagement, issues are resolved, and Pfizer’s reputation is that of “Partner of Choice.” The Site Relationship Partner proactively collaborates and provides local intelligence to country outreach surveys, targeted sites strategies, study design, and Pfizer pipeline opportunities. The Site Relationship Partner is accountable for study start up, activation, and execution to the plan for targeted sites. In addition to being the main point of contact, the
- Maintain regular communications with investigator sites to gather status updates, informal and formal performance metrics, and study-level feedback.
- Act as the main point of contact for all site- and study-level questions, liaising with and escalating to appropriate teams to respond and resolve questions.
- Follow up and close issue status with investigators to ensure awareness of resolution.
- Inform and educate investigator sites of Pfizer pipeline opportunities that may be a good fit.
- Lead effective site recruitment planning and implementation of plans at the country- and site-level, consistent with global plan and local targets.
- Demonstrate leadership within the local clinical development environment with a goal to enhance Pfizer reputation in scientific leadership.
- Apply clinical development strategy in the assessment of country and site selection at the asset level.
- Provide country/regional level input to country strategy/planning and site recommendation through intimate understanding of country, sites, processes and practices, and associated site performance metrics.
- Provide input to cluster level intelligence for site strategy and support implementation of cluster-level strategy.
- Review and manage site practices that differ from Pfizer practices and liaise with study teams and study management.
- Understand targeted site criteria as well as services delivered to target sites.
- Track that all such services are provided consistently and in a timely manner.
- Recommend potential targeted sites and conduct follow up with those sites as required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A