Pembina’s Technical Services Unit (TSU) is currently seeking a Manager, Pipeline Integrity. On behalf of Pembina’s Business Units (BUs), TSU manages a comprehensive integrity management program, which includes facility integrity, pipeline integrity, technical services, geotechnical, Project Management Office (PMO) and Safety Security and Emergency Response. As a key contributor of the TSU Leadership team, the Manager, Pipeline Integrity will lead a team of professionals in ensuring compliance with Pembina’s Pipeline Integrity Management Program (PIMP) to effectively manage all threats and achieve safe, reliable and cost-effective operation across Pembina’s pipeline asset base.
- Proactively work with business units to adapt ICFR program to changing IT environment;
- Complete activities as assigned within budgeted timeframes while continuously look for areas of improvement; and
- Liaise with Pembina’s external auditors to ensure the timely progression of control testing;
- Assist with productivity initiatives to automate testing of certain control procedures;
- Under the guidance of the Supervisor, participate in the execution of the ICFR program; including risk assessment procedures, control testing and documentation;
- Actively engage with management to ensure robust evidentiary material is maintained for the purposes of meeting
- Pembina’s ICFR requirements and IIA standards;
- Participate in other Internal Audit engagements, or special projects, as required.
- Participate in the coaching of junior staff;
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) or Engineering Technologist (CET) in related field;
- 10 or more years of relevant industry experience specific to integrity management and pipeline maintenance;
- 3+ years of managerial or leadership experience;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and team building skills, and able to function effectively in a dynamic, high pressure, fast paced environment;
- Strong working knowledge of integrity management programs, processes, technologies, and applicable codes and regulations; and
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License, and able to travel to the field and throughout North America or internationally, as required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A