All teams need a strong leader. As Retail Team Leader, you maintain an environment that promotes employee learning and customer service through encouragement and coaching. You help to identify the priorities of each day, delegate necessary tasks and train Customer Experience Guides. You partner with the General Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure operational and brand objectives are met even in their absence.
- You partner with the Visual Merchandiser to identify and execute regular priorities.
- You ensure optimal inventory levels on the sales floor.
- You maintain positive relationships with management, team members and store partners.
- You empower the staff to offer outstanding service through consistent personal example and encouragement.
- You keep lines of communication open among management and team members by ensuring that expectations are upheld and objectives are met.
- You utilize all allotted environmental-activism hours.
- You identify opportunities for store sustainability and collaboration with local groups.
- You assist in training and development of all team members, and foster an environment of continued learning.
- You offer proactive coaching (both constructive and complimentary) to continually elevate customer service.
- You open and close the store, including securing all assets.
- You serve as a role model and coach for the team by identifying and delegating daily priorities.
- You facilitate and encourage activism for team members.
- You educate your team on environmental campaigns and local initiatives.
- You identify growth opportunities for team members and partner with management to address them..
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
- Demonstrates an approachable leadership presence and can prioritize, delegate and coach a team.
- Excited to uncover and foster the development of team members for the betterment of the business.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel and carry products necessary for customer service, inventory stocking and store merchandising.
- Able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other necessary items.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A