Our retail stores are where the brand comes to life, and as a Customer Experience Guide, you’re the embodiment of the brand for our customers. You welcome, assist and engage customers by providing a positive experience for everyone who comes in—ensuring that the customer’s needs are understood and met.
- You assist in the training of fellow employees.
- You support and strive to achieve all store goals.
- You participate in all required training.
- You aim to teach and learn something every day.
- You maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- You handle product returns in the spirit of our Ironclad Guarantee.
- You extend invitations for future brand engagement.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Continually able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other necessary items.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel and carry products necessary for customer service, inventory stocking and store merchandising.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance duties: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time on the sales floor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A