The Customer – Order to Cash Customer Replenishment Service is responsible for business-to-business communication within the order fulfillment cycle: driving touchless supply chain data integration by allowing P&G customers and external applications to exchange information with P&G’s Order/Shipping/Billing (OSB) system in an automated way.
- Work alongside architects and other platform resources globally to define our Customer integration strategy and lead technical projects to implement the designed solution.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying challenges in advance and proposing solutions.
- Adhere to SAP Integration policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation detailing the configuration of deployed solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support for B2B/EDI issues.
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve integration problems.
- Develop technical solutions as well as documents that describe a solution to business stakeholders.
- Support SAP projects to ensure market-leading practices are implemented.
- Perform project management activities for standard EDI changes.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- ‘Vibrant Living’ offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Able to take complex tasks or problems and break it into smaller more manageable pieces. Works with vendors to resolve issues. Feels comfortable working with customers and gathering requirements.
- Experience managing the activities of geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and key technologies suppliers (SAP A.G.) using a 24×7 follow-the-sun model.
- Comprehensive hands-on experience implementing B2B integration based on EDI and SOAP/Rest APIs in the Consumer Goods industry
- Proficiency with ITIL processes and tools with ITIL foundation or preferably practitioner certification.
- Enjoys working in international cross-functional teams.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with EDI standards including EDIFACT and ANSI X12.
- Strong knowledge of XML and Web Services.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with passionate attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quezon City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A