Charmin is a 2-billion-dollar brand and the Charmin blended Hub-site organization is driving significant new innovation for the Family Care Business via a range of product initiatives. This position is looking for Initiative Development Engineering leadership to scale-up and across processes to support key Charmin initiatives that are critical to the success of FY 19/20 and beyond. The Charmin Hub-site partners with the seamless technical community, including R&D and engineering teams to ensure seamless process development, scale-up, scale across, through initiative launch. This position is looking for initiative delivery leadership to develop robust processes and seamlessly roll out initiatives to the sites.
- Lead and execute converting process development and scale-up/across, ensuring product meets consumer requirements and can be produced robustly across all production sites.
- Lead converting process scale across and first line production at each site delivery and support, including issue resolution through national launch.
- Bring out our best: Strong collaboration skills including the ability to work as part of multi-functional teams (Process Development, Products Research, Engineering) team with Research & Development and Product Supply resources. The main focus of the role will be on the scale-up and scale across phases requiring strong collaboration with site delivery leaders and R&D partners.
- Communication: Effective written communication and summary documents are critical, as is the ability to clearly/concisely give updates at the multi-functional team meetings and working to align leadership to achieve project success.
- Be flexible and Agile: The individual will be expected to on-board rapidly and lead key converting and process design efforts. Able to adjust to changes in project direction and scope as needed. Agility to flow to the work as needed on a large initiative team and within the Hub-site is also needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A