P&G Professional is the commercial division of Procter & Gamble focused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home. We provide the hospitality, foodservice, and long-term care industries chemical programs and solutions that keep their facilities clean and safe.
The Senior Field Service Technician (FST) is a field-based position working independently to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain our chemical dispensing equipment as well as other equipment used in commercial foodservice or laundry operations. The goal is to deliver exceptional service (not sales) in a way that delivers customer retention and superior customer service.
This is a full-time position with Procter & Gamble that includes a competitive healthcare plan and retirement benefits. P&G Professional is expanding rapidly across North America, and this position offers the opportunity to join a great company that can offer significant career opportunities as we continue to grow.
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions.
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knee, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment.
- Surface: concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Must be eligible to be onsite at our customers to conduct business, service and maintenance.
- Climb up and down stairs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires.
- Climb a vertical ladder. Ability to go up and down.
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt.
- Candidate must live in specified city.
- On-call coverage which may include: occasional weekends, holidays and night shifts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A