Openreach’s cutting-edge fibre rollout is gathering pace and to meet significant demand we are tripling the number of our on-the-ground engineers. We therefore require Area Managers to guide and empower these diverse field teams of 50+ to deliver fibre broadband to both rural villages, towns and cities in your local area!
- You’ll ensure all your team have a safe environment to work in, ensuring all governance required is adhered to.
- You’ll create a culture which strives for continual improvement at all levels, being commercially aware and using performance leadership techniques that deliver sustainable growth.
- You’ll own the relationship with operational partners, and drive collaboration to ensure optimum delivery and challenge on stakeholder performance.
- You’ll be accountable for informing and executing the operational plan in-line with key performance metrics to enable revenue, regulatory and service delivery to the required level for your patch.
- Strong communication skills – you will adapt these to captivate your audience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to build effective working relationships.
- Skills and abilities to be able to motivate, encourage, develop and inspire large operational teams (50+) to deliver true operational excellence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, GB
Application Deadline: N/A