The role will lead through active dashboard creation using Excel and Oracle database to build out the required contractual measures and insights creation / communication. You will support the design stage, build and production solutions to support the business and will support the In-Life Partner Management teams with data analysis to understand root causes and actions to address.
- To take responsibility for the development and maintenance of contractual dashboards which include key contractual measures (KPIs), be presented to In-life partner management and senior management.
- To support on data and insight creation as needed; drive insight stories; support on data analysis designs; support on specific data creation and data manipulation (including writing useful documentation that encourages exploitation by others).
- To support/develop Partner management reporting capabilities via Oracle SQL, QLIK and Excel Power query and power pivot.
- To create innovative and disciplined ways of working.
- Proficient user of Excel (PowerQuery & PowerPivot) and Powerpoint.
- Proficient user/developer of Oracle SQL and QLIK that links datasets together to answer core questions and allows people to extract the new datasets and reports.
- Proficient MS SharePoint user, to maintain systems already in place.
- Proficient In ORBIT (OR data warehouse) in particular the Partner Management Schema.
- Able to turn complex quantitative insight into high level management information for the use of senior management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A