Ownership of the daily cinema operation and delighting our guests. Utilising KPI information to entertain our guests. Driving the performance of cinema through effective coordination of our people, products and processes. Leading our people in line with our values and behaviours, with shoulder to shoulder coaching to develop them to the best of their ability.
- Acting as a hands-on role model for the team and thriving on the challenges and responsibility this brings – being confident to give Be Better feedback when things aren’t quite right.
- Coaching colleagues and helping them reach their full potential to become our next shining stars.
- Facilitate exceptional Guest service by driving the team to delight our Guests, whilst taking accountability for managing Guest concerns raised on shift.
- Being a key brand ambassador for our colleagues and our guests, ensuring a luxury experience on every visit.
- Effective day-to-day shift management across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Being the main driver behind each operational shift, making sure each function is creating a magical experience.
- Drive commercial performance of the Cinema Host and Barista teams through on the job, shoulder to shoulder coaching, whilst ensuring operational basics and our safety standards are being met.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A