Website Novant Health
The MRI technologist will work with the radiologist and fellow staff members to prepare patients and operate magnetic resonance equipment in order to obtain diagnostic scans. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Additional Skills (required):
- Good communication skills.
- Licensure/Certification: RT(MR) or RT(R)(MR) or RDMS(MR) or NMTCB(MR) or RTT(MR), required.
- Experience: Minimum two years MRI scanning, required.
- Education: High School Diploma, required. Associates Degree, preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology, required. ARRT registered and eligible to complete the MRI registry or Registered in one of the following modalities (Radiology, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, or Radiation Therapy) and successful completion of an approved diploma program in MRI or Graduate of a two year Associates Degree program in MRI. Must be registered in MRI within 12 months of hire. If not MRI registered and currently in the MRI Technologist role, the incumbent must complete post primary certification in MRI within 18 months.
- Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs
- Thorough knowledge of MRI imaging equipment
- Analytical ability and basic computer skills
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A