Website Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) renders direct patient care to an assigned group of patients, in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Patient Care Division. Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse and the Clinical Supervisor in an assigned clinical area within a patient population as defined by the clinic.
- Current State of Georgia or Multi-state/compact professional license.
- Strong Phlebotomy/Venipuncture skills.
- Current, valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (CPR and AED) Program card.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing.
- Intravenous (IV) lines, catheters and port experience.
- Previous experience in specialty area or acute care environment.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A